Apple Bran Muffins
Bacon, Cheddar, and Chive Breakfast Roulade
Banana Breakfast Shake
Breakfast Potato Pancakes
Brunch Eggs for a Bunch
Campari Scented Grapefruit and Pomegranate Seeds
Caramel Pecan Biscuits
Chocolate Rum Pancakes
Chocolate Spice Coffee Cake
Chocolate Strawberry French Toast
Cinnamon-Pecan Monkey Bread
Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
Crab and Cream Cheese Baked Eggs
Cranberry Apple Muffins
Cranberry Vanilla Muffins
Creamy Citrus-Coconut Dip
Creamy Corned Beef and Potato Hash
Dried Cranberry and Blueberry Bread
Easter Egg Bread
Easy Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
Easy Orange Waffles
Fall Fruit Rolls
Fried Sage Omelet
Garlic Pancakes with Ham Sauce
Gingered Melon Compote
Gouda and Chive Scrambled Eggs
Green Vegetable Frittata
Ham and Cheddar Baked Eggs
Ham and Cheese French Toast
Herbed Parmesan Baked Eggs
Honey Orange Cream Cheese
Irish Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
Irish Potato Farls
Irish Soda Bread
Irish Soda Farls
Light Irish Brown Soda Bread
Italian Style Scrambled Eggs
Make Ahead Baked French Toast
Maple Sugared Bacon
Make Ahead Potatoes O'Brien
Mini Ham and Mushroom Souffles
Oeufs Au Buerre Noir
Open Faced Apple Cream Cheese Muffins
Raspberry Preserve Muffins
Rum Raisin French Toast
Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon, Dill, and Potatoes
Sherried Raisin Spread
Smoked Ham and Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Spiced Grape Salad
Strawberries, Roses, and Champagne
Strawberry Lemon Turnovers
Strawberry Orange Salad
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
Traditional Corned Beef Hash
Traditional Irish Brown Soda Bread
Vanilla Scented Honeydew and Blueberry Salad
Wen's Classic French Toast
Return to the Recipe Directory.
Recipe Symbol Key
- Perfect Entertaining Recipe - Recipes created and tested by the Perfect Entertaining staff.
- Quick Recipe - Recipes prepared start to finish in 30 minutes or less.
- Quick Preparation Recipe - Recipes with less than 15 minutes active preparation/cooking time.
- Low Fat Recipe - Recipes that are lower fat versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in fat.
- Low Carb Recipe - Recipes that are lower carb versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in carbohydrates.
- Make Ahead Recipe - Recipes that can be made at least 6 hours in advance. Also includes recipes that can be mostly made in advance with less than five minutes preparation before serving.
- Freezer Friendly Recipe - Recipes that can be frozen and stored until you are ready to serve the dish.
- Vegetarian Recipe - Recipes that contain no meat.
- Vegan Recipe - Recipes that contain no animal products.
- Wow! Recipe - Recipes that are extra special or have high visual impact.
- Less Than 5 Ingredients Recipe - Recipes that use five or less ingredients, not counting optional garnish ingredients, water, salt, and pepper.