Angel Hair Nests with Olive "Eggs"
Asiago Garlic Orzo Pilaf
Bacon Chive Rice
Bacon Fried Cabbage
Baked Irish Colcannon Casserole
Baked Three-Cheese and Tomato Pasta
Basic Make Ahead Potato Salad
Best Company Potatoes
Broccoli Rice Cheese Casserole
Boston Baked Beans
Buttery Roasted Red Potatoes
Cardamom Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Celery And Irish Cheddar Cheese Bake
Cran-Orange Bulgur Salad
Creamy Double-Cheese Polenta
Croatian Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables
Dilled Red Potato Salad
Double Stuffed Crispy Potatoes
Easy Herb "Baked" Potatoes
Everyone's Favorite Sweet Potatoes
Fall Orzo Pilaf
Feta Baked Orzo
Fresh Tomatoes with Spaghetti
Fried Matzo (Matzoh Brei)
Fruited Citrus Stuffing
Garlic Bacon Cheddar Smashed Potatoes
Garlic Pancakes with Ham Sauce
Greek Pasta Salad
Grilled Potatoes Anna
Grilled Potato Wedges
Irish Champ (Mashed Potatoes with Butter, Cream, and Scallions)
Irish Style Twice-Baked Potatoes
Italian Bread and Tomato Bake
Jackie's Green Rice
JohnnyRoadTrip's Baked Bean Casserole
Lemon, Pepper, Thyme, and Garlic Potatoes
Light and Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
Light Irish Champ (Light Mashed Potatoes and Scallions)
Light Potato Salad
Lime and Basil Sorbet
Linda's Potato Salad
Make Ahead Potatoes O'Brien
Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Mashed Potato Cakes
Mashed Potato Cream Cheese Casserole
Michael's Macaroni Salad
New Potatoes with Dill and Garlic
Orange Marjoram Stuffing
Our Favorite Latkes
Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes
Pasta with Savory Pumpkin Sauce
Pasta with Walnut Sauce
Perfect Potato Salad
Pesto Potato Salad
Potatoes and Onion on The Grill
Potato Paprika Saute
Roasted Corn and Garlic Couscous
Roasted Potato and Green Bean Salad
Roasted Rutabaga and Carrot Mash
Rosemary Garlic Buttered Potatoes
Roasted Potato Fans
Roasted Winter Vegetables
Scalloped Potatoes and Turnips
Seven Layer Salad
Three Cheese Potato Soufflé
Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
Traditional Sage Dressing
Return to the Recipe Directory.
Recipe Symbol Key
- Perfect Entertaining Recipe - Recipes created and tested by the Perfect Entertaining staff.
- Quick Recipe - Recipes prepared start to finish in 30 minutes or less.
- Quick Preparation Recipe - Recipes with less than 15 minutes active preparation/cooking time.
- Low Fat Recipe - Recipes that are lower fat versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in fat.
- Low Carb Recipe - Recipes that are lower carb versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in carbohydrates.
- Make Ahead Recipe - Recipes that can be made at least 6 hours in advance. Also includes recipes that can be mostly made in advance with less than five minutes preparation before serving.
- Freezer Friendly Recipe - Recipes that can be frozen and stored until you are ready to serve the dish.
- Vegetarian Recipe - Recipes that contain no meat.
- Vegan Recipe - Recipes that contain no animal products.
- Wow! Recipe - Recipes that are extra special or have high visual impact.
- Less Than 5 Ingredients Recipe - Recipes that use five or less ingredients, not counting optional garnish ingredients, water, salt, and pepper.